- Long-term project with top clients in Scandinavian
- International working environment with top talents
- Working + Sharing + Beer = Fun
fram^ is actively looking for Full-stack PHP Developers (junior level is also accepted) to improve the product and to develop new features for Swedish leading e-commerce platforms. Most important is that your coding should be at the highest standard, easily maintainable and easy to read. You are able to work independently, but team support is always available to back you up.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 1-2 years of experience working in IT/Software Development industry
- Experienced in PHP, OOP (Magento is a plus)
- Experienced working with Linux server, deployment and configuration (Apache/Nginx/Varnish/APC/Memcached/Redis) and LEMP
- Familiar with writing unit test in PHPUnit
- Experienced in optimizing the code for high traffic websites
- Able to write well-structured, maintainable code
- Excellent in both written and verbal English communication
- Can-do-attitude and put the goals of the team before your own prestige
- You are able and hungry to take on a lot of responsibility
Why You'll Love Working Here
We are passionate individuals that are driven to succeed. Our work culture is characterised by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness and innovation, and strong collaboration across fields. We love the freedom of an entrepreneurial company and are looking for like-minded and ambitious professionals who have a desire to build something new and actively support our young company in its growth to greatness.
You will love working here!
- Excellent and competitive salary package with 13th monthly salary (including probation time) and a good long?term performance bonus
- 5-days working week (Monday-Friday), flexible working hours to some extent
- 3-5 remote working days per month
- Professional working environment with Scandinavian culture and open spaced office on Nguyen Cong Tru in central Ho Chi Minh City
- Beer time on Friday combing with technical sharing from the teams
- Company meeting every quarter with transparent sharing from BOD on company plan and growth
- Company trip once per year and many exciting team building and sports activities throughout the year
- More annual leaves than Vietnam’s Labor Law (plus Swedish national day and Christmas Eve) and increase by working years
- Vietnam's Social Insurance contribution based on full salary plus a Premium health care package and Annual health checkup
- Opportunity to improve English skills within a multinational team and business model because English is our official language
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience in cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity to develop your soft skills with technical sharing presentation
- Opportunity to become one of the key members of fram^ as we build this fast growing company together!
- Guaranteed long-term employment and orient your career development.
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now!