Game Server Developer (Java, C#)
- Possible travel to Myanmar.
- Young and dynamic working enviroment
- Lots of cool stuffs to relax
MySQUAR is the leading media and entertainment value-added services provider in Myanmar. We are known for our flagship social app, MyChat, which offers chat, dating, a sticker store, customized news and more. Our other leading products include a lifestyle and entertainment website called Mingalarbar Morning and a variety of hardcore and casual mobile games under the MyGame brand.
We love challenges, we love to learn new things every day. If you do too, we would love to work with you.
What will you do?
- Design, implementation, deployment and maintenance of available backends for live games.
- Work on bug fixing and improving game performance.
- Game team are typically small, and server engineers will contribute to the game design discussion
- Version control – Git.
- Someone who possesses a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
Your Skills and Experience
- Enthusiasm towards games in general.
- Good at Java programming skills - minimum of 2 years experiences with server-side Java concurrency handling, and distributed systems.
- Good experience with Linux shell and scripting languages.
- Database design and implementation skills, and good NoSQL knowledge (Redis).
- Knowledge of network protocols and non-blocking IO.
- Being passionate and committed to tasks, and in general an autonomous person with high levels of initiative and energy.
- An open and respectful attitude towards others and their work
Why You'll Love Working Here
- Love from the team. We are very teamwork & friendly.
- Competitive salary and annual bonus.
- Full healthcare benefits
- Training program for soft skills and management skill.
- Team building and reward budget for teams.
- Annual company trips and parties
- Up to 20 annual leave days per year
- Free snack and fruit everyday, enjoy happy hour party monthly.
- Cool laptop provided and a 21" screen
- Possible travel to Myanmar to meet users and the team
- Lots of cool stuff to relax (who said Foosball?)